Happily Ever Afterwards - Ch. 3

This seems a stan wet dream. The FMC resembles the reincarnated delusional antagonist in Villainess shoujo stories

Dex-chan lover
Yeah he got ok Tiddy but he don't like pancakes? Tiddies not heavy enough for me to overlook that 😒

Aggregator gang
How could he throw away the pancakes? My fatass heart

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear, he doesn't like her at all. He probably thinks she's some spoiled noble girl.

Aggregator gang
@lilabun: me too, she's annoying. She's like the fans who give themselves the right to barge in their idols' life. He is her favorite character, she doesn't even know him in person (as real people), and she assumes that she can make him happy, lol.

There's another manhwa webtoon/novel with similar setting, name is 'The lady's butler', but the MC is not annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol she's so overbearing and delusional, "I'm the only one who can make you happy", girl, are you freaking kidding me... I don't blame the dude for throwing out the pancake, even I wouldn't want to eat food made by someone spouting delusional lines...

ye she a bit overbearing and pushy but not really irritating yet for me
im liking this one so far lmao i feel like she has misread him and put him in the pedestal when she read him in the novel, when she realizes that i hope she backs down (if that is ever the case) lmao

Users who are viewing this thread