Happily Ever Afterwards

THANK YOU FOR THIS!! I really wanted to read this hope to see more updates till the end😊😍😍😍

Poor pancakes got rejected. Yes, that firm man boobies too 🤣 Thank you for uploading~ (moaarrrr~)

I feel bad for the ML, but at the same time... f him for wanting to throw out the bootiful pancakes.

The cover art didn't do the art style justice, such a shame. The coloring resembles traditional copic markers with soft color palette and the character design reminds me of late 90s-early 00s manga, it just exudes cuteness and warmth. Personally I'm digging it, it gives a unique touch different than your usual elegant, detailed artwork for this villainness trope manhwas.

Our MC deserves better.... sorry this guy is not fit for my MC.
Traumatize just because the fl rejected you doesn't means you have to be a total jerk. Should pity him to some point i do but that doesn't mean that he has to be a total asswhole... is there second ml to this story were the second ml is the ml....

good for you guys who still enjoy this one, i dropped reading this
premise was good, but mc is forcefully clingy and ML is rude af even he is in that position
it's not like they have somekind of chemistry or whatsoever

it seems i have problems with HWANG Do-Tol 's stories especially about MC, chara interaction and how she developt her characters and stories, she has a good premise but not executing it really well, like what she did with " I Stole the Male Lead's First Night"

Contributor
I usually like FLs that aren't passive in pursuing their passion (in this case, the very traditional Disney-que Prince).

But I was turned off by her
irrationally overconfident belief that she can make a broken stranger happy, as well as manipulating her loving family through her illness to let her do as she wishes.

One chapter showed
the stark contrast between her shiny, wealthy convoy and the dark, dreary kingdom, and her consequent lack of awareness of this.
This made it a bit harder for me to root for her. (On the contrary, a similar premise in Seducing the Villain's Father retains its lightehearted tone because
we feel that all is well with the world outside the castle so it feels alright to focus on the royal romance
)

To be fair, I could probably be saying all these too early in the story and like Princess Yona of Akatsuki no Yona, the FL may eventually go through immense character development.

Right now though, I feel this is like a weakly executed "you'll eventually come to love me if I keep persevering" cliche.

I am honestly confused with the comments all for the Princess.
The ML literally has no choice in this, she is forcing an engagement upon him he already refused once, but can't again without consequences as she is a foreign Princess. He does not want her there, and has pointed it out in rather obvious means yet instead in her delusion she thinks it's his hidden caring side showing through. She's literally a stalker who insists the guy cares for her just he is too scared to show it, but oh with the right push he'll finally reveal his emotions. I wanted to read this, but as it goes on I can't agree with the fl's actions at all. It's not cute, it's arrogant, stalkerish and behaviour that should never be encouraged.

Dex-chan lover
I'm dropping this, I dislike MC character, she got one of my pet peeve, that is
"casting and sacrificing everything she have (including warm family) in the name of love"

You can support the duke beside marrying. She is very forceful and really bad to her family
She doesnt think the consequences

HER FAMILY CARES FOR HER, AND SHE JUST LIKE "nO i wAnt to maRRY my faV chaRActer"

Users who are viewing this thread