Happily Ever Afterwards

I get that people are upset she's pushing herself on him but there are also some people who are better suited to a more "firm" approach bc he's so closed off and doesn't want to love again. He deserves to be loved but he's determined to live and die alone. I think she should so that she's there for him with a more subtle approach tho bc this pushing herself on him is getting her nowhere. Maybe more of a "im here for you bc i like you and i'm willing to wait" kind of thing. IDK that's just my thoughts on this. I'm gonna stick around on this one a little while longer.

I feel so bad for ML having to put up with this delusional sasaeng.
Sure he shouldn't risk her health to force her out, but clearly this girl doesn't understand the word NO, and nothing this spoiled brat is doing tells him she won't get her daddy to declare war if he give a more forceful refusal that actually sinks in.

Why are people in the comment section saying that her pushing tactic isn't working? It's only been 5 chapters, give the tactic some time before you criticize it. I can understand not liking the FL, but if that's big of a problem, drop the book and leave it at that.

Users who are viewing this thread