Happiness

I hated this. It was enjoyable at first then gradually became inconsistent and nonsense towards the end. Last chapter's panels were also confusing and this ruined the continuity of the ending. Quite disappointed.
Some art scenes were great though and full of emotion. Oshino knew how to represent the characters' feelings quite well.

this manga is a good one to read. the plot was very compelling and the composition of the art makes you be at the edge of your seat while scrolling through the pages because of all the action in the scenes. The plot just flows very well through the whole story & it has good cliffhangers that we can luckily go through cause the manga is finished. Tho I do feel like the ending was just a tinsy bit rushed but that is overcompensated with how fulfilling and uplifting it is compared to the every other chapter.

I do give a gore warning just in case for anyone who hasn't read it yet. Specifically on chapters 38 and 39 where i feel it is the heaviest and worse.

Contributor
@Soren59 Because it was published in Bessatsu Shounen Magazine, which also serialize SnK and Flying Witch.

this wouldn't be the same if i just went and read it in one go, the agonizing crawl to the end was what kept it going.

Found this on a random name drop on discord and had nothing better to do

Was a weird one sitting read but over all good.

Contributor
Enjoyed this one a lot more than Aku no Hana,
the happy ending felt like it fit a lot more than in that one.
. Good read, would recommend if you can stomach punpun.

Shuzo Oshimi is just so good at capturing human emotion and painting it on a page, with writing, art, environment. Beautiful, eerily and terrifyingly accurate to actual humans, masterpiece. Binged in a single day and, as always with Shuzo Oshimi's work
the pacing is extremely 0-100 despite that it still holds up and
it is amazing

this guy's really grown as an artist since aku no hana. some very beautiful panels in this one.

highly recommended 👌.
although it kinda lacks of a bit more impact for me. SO SHORT.... 8/10

Okay this is probably my least favorite work from Oshimi. Like all of his work the art is expressive and beautiful but this story lacks the deep character development present in his other work. While I did enjoy reading this, I wouldn't recommend to others looking for something like flowers of evil. 6/10

Can someone tell me what happens in chapter 50? I just didn't understand.

What happen to Nora? Is she finally living peacefully in a remote village or something? And who bites Nora? Is Nora and Okazaki dies in the end?

@jack88
[ In the end it's a flashback before Okazaki became a vampire. This flashback hapen in Okazaki's dream.

Users who are viewing this thread