Happy End. - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Abducted

Dex-chan lover
FUCK i forgot to send the link here ;-;, anyways i'm making a drinking game out of kill la kill tomorrow, come join me and let's also talk about this chapter of happy end. it was soooo hype!

I dont understand anything. My brain too small to disgest massive information.

Basically, its not time travel, but just restructuring to make it look like the timeline has been reset? The real world is in ruin?
Yeah pretty much. The people are the ones being reset, not the time.

ZEF8Fr4W_t.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Akane thought she'd been looping at least for 200 months or 16 years and 8 months. But now she knows she's been there for 50 years. Why 50 years? What kind of experiment are they in? Why the endless suffering and violence, and why was the TV talking about preventing a conflict on a global scale?

And now we also see that Akane's trying to really end things with whatever she's written. But with what she's written, would her sister even be triggered and go crazy? Or will she be ok?

Sayaka figured out a lot about whatever experiment they were in, yet who the Observer was still shocked her. How come? She wasn't even surprised when her own classmates came in with guns. Also, it seems she is retaining some sort of memory, but she can't exactly pick what she remembers. We still don't know why she as chosen to help Akane in the experiment either. There's so much I'm looking forward to!

What a funny gag ending though. The Observer messes up because he doesn't actually know what 2047 Shibuya looks like! And now the experiment seems to be a failure.

Dex-chan lover
Sayaka figured out a lot about whatever experiment they were in, yet who the Observer was still shocked her. How come? She wasn't even surprised when her own classmates came in with guns. Also, it seems she is retaining some sort of memory, but she can't exactly pick what she remembers. We still don't know why she as chosen to help Akane in the experiment either. There's so much I'm looking forward to!
My best guess that observer is either Sayaka or Akane but adult

Dex-chan lover
Yeah pretty much. The people are the ones being reset, not the time.
Instead of rewinding time, they are making "eternal people", in a most gruesome way. They are wondering when will it stop reproducing those people, for 50 years.

It seems the government around the globe is into lolis like Sayaka.

Users who are viewing this thread