Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
@Quick_Mel we plan to try, but I've got some irl stuff coming up that may delay releases for a few months. There should be 2 more chapters before the delay, and we'll finish the rest afterwards if nobody else has picked up the task.

He really didn't know other girls were attractive even though he's been reborn? That is beyond stupid. I can't even say it's him because that is such a disconnect with reality that I don't think it is possible for him to be like that unless he wasn't reincarnated. Therefore simply bad writing. Well hopefully it gets better and that was just an early on flub up.

オ オ オ オ オ オ〜
オ オ オ オ オ オ〜

WO O OOO OOOO WOOOOOOAH
WOOO OHHHH WO OH OHHH OHHH WOOAHHHH WOOAH OH

RISING OF THE IMPREGNATOR

This seems like a wonderful manga 10/10 masterpiece I haven't give one before, not even to my favorites... ( Except Iruma-kun shut tf up doesn't count because that's an automatic 10/10 if you don't give it a 10/10 I'll make it so you can't impregnate unlike this manga's plot )

at least the kid knows what he wants.
To be fair though he artists could have made the main character design slightly more orcish.

I'm the only one who think that his father rape his mother and his mother fall in love for this long size?

Users who are viewing this thread