Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Dex-chan lover
I actually like it lol, it makes no bones whatsoever what it's on about.

Best scene ever:
Impregnate-them-all.png

The first chapter is so cringe that it doesn't give any justice to the rest of the manga. I may have even dropped this just because of how horrible is the first chapter, but I muscled it through.
I suggest everyone who hasn't read this yet and wants to read it to completely skip chapter 1.

Whoever said this was crap was clearly lying I almost skipped this manga because I read the comment sometimes you just got to look for yourself though chapters 2-20 is misssing on mangadex

Group Leader
Hey guys, some major stuff happened irl for me and I haven't gotten around to redrawing all of chapter 2 yet (my fellow redrawer lost his drawing tablet and is unable to help), so the chapter might be delayed. I was occupied for 2 weeks due to the issues, but I'm back for now and continuing to work on it.
I'll definitely get chapter 2 done, but as things are I may not be able to do chapter 3 until July or August of 2021. I'll try asking around to see if someone else would be willing to do some of the missing chapters while I'm gone, but I wouldn't put too much faith in that happening all things considered.

Some more shit has happened over the past week for me and I won't be able to finish chapter 2 before I end up going offline for a while. I'll continue it once I'm back from boot camp.

If anyone is looking for a place to find the missing chapters here is one place (warning hentai ads are here)
https://mangakakalot.com/manga/hw922514

i'm not a big fan of harem op isekai sexy man protaganist but i just find this funny, ill keep reading this || the whole premise is he just wants some bitches, literally puts a smile on my face

The idea itself is really funny, but then it keeps getting worse with those boring cliches.

This is some bittersweet comedy:
On one hand, it has this really stupid end goal from the MC and his actions to reach it are also stupid
On the other hand- it's really friggin' funny how it plays out
Skip the first chapter, see if you find it funny, and if you don't, then don't bother reading

Dex-chan lover
@KaiserZ Novelupdates link; https://www.novelupdates.com/series/shijou-saikyou-orc-san-no-tanoshii-tanetsuke-harem-tzukuri/

It(light novel) has 4 volumes currently, Bakaperverts have translated the first 2 and are almost finished with the 3rd. I can't find a webnovel for it or perhaps it doesn't have one?

i love and hate this mc;

i hate him because he's built with the basic isekai protag template and also i just hate romance unconditionally. at the same time i love him because he deviates from the template by being a horny bastard. i mean all basic isekai protags can be overpowered horny bastards at times but this one is always horny and he doesnt hide it and he doesnt fuck with that virgin shit. it makes him different and gives him a better motivation than "save wamen just cause i can because its what you're supposed to do" like saving people is common.

i mean personally i would prefer it if every isekai mc didnt fuck with anyone in the main cast but i cant control what authors wrote so my only options are to deal with it or read something else.

Dex-chan lover
Vol 1 ch1 junps to vol3 ch21... damn, guess I'm reading this in like 2-3 years when the other chapters get translated

Users who are viewing this thread