Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Honestly, if this is how the scanlator acts when someone else happens to do the same work as them, it kind of sours reading just about anything coming from them, let alone this series. It shows that this could happen to any of their series, and frankly makes me know want to read them, at least not one this site while loli is the one scanlating. Hopefully they'll be able to repair the damage they did to their reputation with this stun, but I doubt it will blow over any time soon.

Aggregator gang
@EvilGandhi
Well.. I did say it's my own personal opinion and it doesn't cover all of the readers in my previous comments, so thank you for your understanding. I'm sorry to say it, but facts doesn't care about your feelings. If people in this website cared about the translator there won't be any of this sniping problem and the need for the translator to pull out their translated chapters. The translator should have a status brand on their translator group name, that was supported greatly by their fan readers that this sniping problem shouldn't have shook their translation work and making the translator feeling insecure at all. Just saying "Thank You" is not a great thing to brag about so don't point this shit out.

I'm being Ignorant for saying the obvious... uhhh... what? You confused me on this part. Yes, you can do the translation illegally but I wouldn't recommend it. It's a crime, and the one who is receiving the punishment is the translator. You guys reader have it all good don't you, just getting free shit without any risk. Also what kind of "support" are you talking here. Is this a Patreon based translator group, that you guys readers have invested money into their work?. If you're not, you better shut the fuck up. You are basically a leech just like me at this point. For fuck sake, don't we all readers in here are leeches at this point, I mean look at this manga website. It's a free pirate manga site.

No, I'm saying that I'm a cancer,parasite, leech and etc is not to justify myself. I'm saying that is to place my position in this conversation. I'm basically admitting I'm a horrible person. I know you want to bash me so hard with that hatred, but would you at least please understand my message that I'm trying to send.

fucking snipers always ruining it for everyone, I hope someone picks this up or ieatloli comes back.

@mismarca
I don’t quite see the linkage between Sniping problem and support given by readers. Like isn’t the problem for this circumstance being
1. The previous translation group haven’t posted the latest translation, while the other translation group have already done it and post it.
2. The previous group getting very mad, resulting in deleting all of their work
The previous translation group didn’t inform the readers and other translation groups that they have dropped the series, isn’t this problem caused by miscommunication?

Like it’s obvious pirating is a crime, captain Obvious.
Imo, this kind of fan translation actually help their comic books sale by giving a greater insight of what the story is about, more people are likely to pay for the digital copies/ hard copies from the official. That’s the reason why I told you to learn Japanese and read the raw, it’s not that difficult, only takes me 3 months to understand basic stuff.
But I guess for a child like you, no comprehension skill , someone who couldn’t understand some basic English, it could be quite hard you know.

Aggregator gang
@hikufalafel @ViralHeat2020
Yes daddy, fuck me in the ass... lol just kidding 😂

@Hakugin_No_Ou
If you read my comment, you would understand that the thing I wrote is not something to help, it's to give you a reality check on what is happening. 😏

@kanade_v2
I don't know if I would call the translator group as a bad guy. It's kinda in the gray zone isn't it. They are doing the illegal/crime work, but the work doesn't really effects with my moral code. I never see somebody is injured or harmed when the translator posted his work in this website. So I'm not really that offended to even call them a bad guy. If you've pointed out that they are criminals then I would have said "fuck yeah XD". Well, as I just pointed in my previous comment, I don't really give a fuck on this series so yeah.... I won't be giving my appreciation.

@mismarca you are not a leech because the raw is actually free for the latest version, so I don’t even know why you and I start arguing the whole pirating thing in the first place god damn it

Aggregator gang
@EvilGandhi
OK, The sniping problem happens, what did the "Loli group" responds with? they pull out of defeat to a non quality translator group. Why did they do this? well basically it because they release a translation work on a free price. If a nut job just can snipe you in the contest with the same level why even bother doing it. The "level" I'm talking about is not the quality translation but at the price. Now, just like I said if "Loli group" have created a Patreon with reader fans invested their money onto their work it would have been different. It created this value worth to their work. A brand you could say. They are getting paid, the readers are personally waiting for them to release the chapter, their "Loli group" name gain trust from the reader with the quality proof reads and etc. At this point if a sniping problem happen they would just bounce it off, I mean, they really need to get the work done or they get fucked by the Patreon fans that are waiting lol. Now in the same platform Mangadex, you have 2 translation, the sniping cuck and the trusted worthy bang for the buck "Loli group". Now "Loli group" is on a higher level that they doesn't even effected by the lower level sniping cuck. If you are wonder why do they still post their work to the MangaDex if it should have been a Patreon exclusive? well fuck it, for publicity I guess XD, marketing and shit. That is the kind of "support" I would expect from a Reader that really claim they does the "support" part for their beloved Translator group. It's still illegal though but HEY!, if you get caught you will have the money to bail out XD.

No you doesn't seems to get it. I know that pirating is crime, but when I read some of the comments there are actually people saying that "Loli group" purchasing the book so they able to do the translation work for this series. They doesn't seems to realize that the crime is laid in front of them. "Loli group" purchasing the book doesn't not mean they purchase the copyright license for this series.
From what I can see it is clearly that you are not one of the reader that are effected by these fan translations that have done the rightful contribution by buying the comic book to support the original author of this series. I mean you still in here with me at this free pirate website. So I don't know why you are able to act so arrogantly pointing fingers at me.

Aggregator gang
@EvilGandhi
Well fuck, just like you've said I don't know japanese. Now I need to wait for some random English translator to work on that chapter so I can leech on it. Yes, it is a free chapter that is available on a limited amount of time but it's clearly I'm leeching here. I only benefit from the work that was done by the other people without doing any contribution to it. Just admit it already that we all are leeches

Welp considering the drama... And how i saw these drama often in translations of web novels, i actually agree with lygarx. BTW big fan lygarx, your translation was good but when i started following your stuff you were already going to play games in your announcement.
Plus i seen this exact same outcome many times and welp there are groups that usually fight back by releasing more translations in a big batch or they make better ones.
I mean there were a lot of novels translations that died for this same exact reason... A few of them got completed by a 3rd party and there are some where the translator pick it up again when the other group stop translating but they start from where they left off...
Well it was a fun ride while it lasted. Hope someone will share the joy of this series again.

It is already happening that the fact the series got dropped nothing can change that, even with so many people hoping iEatLoli to come back and translate it again, the chance of it happen are very slim.
That is why I will just do the same thing again like what I did last year, waiting patiently for this series to get pick up, no matter how long it take.

@mismarca
Of course they would prefer people joining their patreon, no shit. I couldn’t say your wrong for saying you show no appreciation towards the group, but you’re saying such things at a very wrong time where the group are going through some serious hardship, giving the benefit of the doubt I am over exaggerating the whole sniping issue.

Yes I am in a pirate website, but this pirate website so far are the best website for me to organize the manga I have been following and enables me to find more manga to follow no other website can do. Also helpcheck if I am on the right track of the story, not misunderstanding the whole story.

I guess I will just stop with this argument from now on since you and I seems to understand what’s going on the sniping issue pretty well, there’s no point.
Don’t call me a leech, please call me a parasites cause it causes more harm than a leech do.

Instead of adding to the fire going on in the comments, I am once again going to offer my services to any scanlation group trying to work on this. I am more than willing to proofread your translations, free of charge, so that you can put out a higher quality product. Just message me and let me know. I don't want any sort of monetary gain, and I'm not doing this to garner adoration from others. I just want to be able to read this manga in a nice, good quality. No frequent grammar or spelling errors, no inconsistencies in the writing. This offer will continue to stand. If you know Japanese and want to do the TL but aren't confident in your grammar skills, hit me up.

Group Leader
Well I don't really know what's happening here but, kinda sad that I can't read it in english anymore. Back to read the raw I guess.

@aqqalu You did 10-15 years ago, it's just not that common anymore since most of the big sub groups just...rip CR (and other official platforms) subs anyways, and then lightly edit them.

The groups that put out better, higher quality shit don't even bother with other groups since they are more of a luxury good, they don't need to compete with something like HS, Erai etc. But likewise, they're super niche which is why there aren't nearly as many of them nowadays as there were over a decade ago.

@justforthelulz Think about all the small fansubers who are dead now too, such a shame. It seems most of them have either moved on entirely or transferred over to manga/ln/wn translations, which is seemingly devoid of all maturity and, well, community feel, compared to the older days.

Contributor
@Fenixr
Snipe--->Double Snipe--->DELETE EVERYTHING--->Return of the King--->Final Farewell

triple20.jpg

out.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread