Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Aggregator gang
so the gist is, dude quit for a bit w/o a word, new guys try to sub it, og gets pissy and deletes the whole thing and quits for good?? if even half is right, is the og a damn 2 y/o ? hissy fits aint cool bro, suck it up

I guess that's it and either wait for them to settle down and pick it back up or have another group pick it up like others. It is kind of sad to see the groups fight for manga like this it is not that enjoyable seeing this happen for I don't know how many time on this website.

What is even the point of deleting the chapters once they are up, they are up. You can find them on a dozen other sites, many of which will remove the credit page and any donation link to the original translator. Removing them from MD is just stupid. It took me 15 seconds to find them again, and download the whole thing.

I just want to say I'm really happy. It got picked up by someone else and has started again and a friend of mine said that they found it on KissManga but I don't trust that site so I haven't gone to check so I'm not in a position to say whether it is or isn't

@Septem Some toxic sense of ownership over a hobby that they are translating. While I appreciate scan groups and i will always be thankful imo a majority is just a bunch of snowflakes.

Dex-chan lover
@Daeat, well if not translating for less than a month is a bit and worth someone else "picking it up", then yea. but there is more context:
the one who "picked it up" did it suddenly, didn't do the whole chapter and was very google tl with little proofreading. comments on that one were saying stuff like "this chapter is better", refering to some correction done to it, and other stuff, but either way, people weren't asking much of where the good translation and whatever is. then someone else came and translated it with the full chapter (according to many people, with a less faithful translation), then finally IEatLoli posted theirs and removed the old ones (using the MD show unavailable chapters allow you to see the comments, so they weren't deleted persay), and was annoyed that something he has been translating consistently was "snipped" as we say, and no one pointed out how that was in bad faith.

TL:DR, people with less accurate translations were posted even tho IEatLoli wasn't being late or anything, people didn't acknowledge that IEatLoli's has better translations (more accurate, etc. according to some people) and the effort of doing it (by not asking why the chapter was translated. also if i remember correctly, the first one had a not very clean credits page, which looked like low-effort). and since IEatLoli felt like people weren't respecting his efforts, he took them away since no one was appreciative of it. (since those also took his efforts which people have said were not as good as a google tl one)

The chapter still missing a few more pages so it still hasn't become full page version yet, since there are still part 3 for chapter 21, but this chapter only translated until part 2.
here is the link : https://urasunday.com/title/939/121160

Still willing to proofread for any groups who are not confident in their grammar skills, no payment required

@JJTheWeeb It still makes him look like a petty retard with a toxic sense of ownership over a hobby, as someone said before. Okay, sniping series is a pretty shitty thing to do, but getting mad over a low quality mtl and then deleting everything? Yep, retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread