Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Dex-chan lover
Chapters appear to be back?

*edit* Or maybe not? I guess I must have been mistaken.

the description of the manga is what i would do in any life

yeah i know that kind of life is a lie..

Double-page supporter
Y'all ain't missin much... The previous chapters were all horribly translated. It was basically copy-paste Google Translate.

I'll summarize:
Oroku is the son of an ancient Higher Orc race and the Human Hero chosen by the Fairy King. His mom, the Hero was trained by the Slime Sage from Slime Tensei. His dad was the Demon Lord until he beat the Hero and fell in love. His mom is pretty wackadoo, and convinced him that his purpose in life is to build a harem of multiple races to further pass on the power of his father's race (the offspring inherit the characteristics of both parent's racial gifts). The first girl he met was Tita, she was captured outside the village's protective barrier while seeking herbs to heal her mother, and enslaved. Oroku rescued her, brought her home, and healed her mother.

Oroku's mother never taught him the finer aspects of romance (cuz she's wackadoo) so he just asks every girl he meets "Hey, wanna fuck?"

As per the norm of isekai manga post-2015; the humans are the shitheads of the world and all the "ancient evils" were already subjugated by the Slime Sage and MC's mom. So as far as we know, the Fairy King has chosen Oroku to be the next Hero (thus giving him control over Fairy spirits) because some "world calamity-level" shit is probably gonna be going down in the not-too-distant future.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
This mc is gonna be dope ! at least he is true to the harem not like that crap Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Double-page supporter
@Kcjpunk
Funny you should mention that... Since this manga's MC is basically the Dragon God FuccBoi from Yuragi-sou.

Dex-chan lover
You know... I usually hate harems because of the Mc being a dense motherf*cker.

But damn, except for the first few chapters until him arriving to the main city, he's a genuinly funny and intelligent character. He knows how powerful he is, thinks first before doing stuff that can be deemed dangerous or risky and
even if he started of by thinking of this elf as an object of his future harem
he wants to be a caring partner that gives love to every of his women and with their consent.
Yes, he's way too honest about his main objective, but damn, this guy isn't just some f*cked up pervert : he's a "gentleman" in a way.
Also, THANK GOD he doesn't start up with every women at his feet. He works hard to have a respectable harem...

I never knew I would be saying this about a guy who is just a horny teenager with the dream of a gigantic harem...

How low have I arrived? Low enough to say it's just fine. Not good nor amazing... Just fine enough that you can enjoy this stupidity.

So far its rly great! need to re upload the missing chapters! 10/10 all the way !
Do not pay mind to the rating on this site! It's bogus!

Double-page supporter
@Kcjpunk
He's the guy who kidnapped ghost girl and was gonna force her to marry him. Eyepatch girl was his bodyguard/majordomo.

Group Leader
@MrMcNasty

oh you probably read this at this point but this mc is not like that he is perverted but gentelmen perverted like issei from dxd

Dex-chan lover
I just read the first chapter for this... I have never been able to so easily tell a man wrote something in my life
I know I'm bias as a lesbian, but, holy shit

Dex-chan lover
@NeonWinter No, you aren't biased...at least not because you're a lesbian. Guys want to fuck, girls want to feel. That quip is older than stonehenge. There ain't nothing biased about the obvious. Even scientifically speaking, men are chemically less prone to emotions, so they think with one head at a time and don't beat around the bush. And it shows exponentially when they write fiction as you saw in this story!

That being said, I'll never see women the same way after finding out how common it is for a doujin to be written by a woman. Ironically one of the worst offenders involve the very topic this manga is about (ORCS).

Users who are viewing this thread