Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Dex-chan lover
@TetsuyaLP eh, this whole things weird but from what i understood it's mainly to make him train,motivate him. As before he didn't want to train. Sprinkled in with his mothers warped sense of men and fetishes. As i said, weird and kinda flimsy

Group Leader
@AlphaFlow That may be the case, but after they finished his training, they should have told him not to make a child. As the child would either die or run rampage. And dying would be the higher probability.

First chapter - A trash story about a horny pervert mc that wants to fuck girls in the fantasy world

After 20 chapters - Damn gold, I really did not expect this,
the mc, although still a horny pervert is actually really gentleman & better compare to other harem mc because

He has his own principle that is;

1 - He will never do it with the girl unless the girl herself wants it (Different from other typical mc that would just do it whenever they have the chance without further thinking)
2 - His goal is not just for temporary pleasure but to obtain eternal happiness with his girls
3 - The girl that wants to be with him must be fully aware that he will marry other girls too
(He's trying to make somthing improper into something proper, like polygamy perhaps?
Others usually would just lie first then cheat later)
4 - He will always try to be honest & never lie to his girls

So for me i think the mc is actually far better compare to other harem mc for now

This is the type of trash that knows it's trash, and fully embrace it to the point where it actually becomes funny and endearing in its own way.

There's def worse stuff with better rating.

Fed-Kun's army
I really don’t know how to describe this. It’s like... trash with a moderately good story? I always have this stupid grin on my face after reading another installment of ‘elf girl questions whatever the fuck this mortal god is doing’

It's good because it's a genuine, serious, well executed attempt at a very trashy concept.

Notice the absence of the ecchi or smut tags, and how little fanservice there is overall. It's there sure, but for the concept it's shockingly tame. A genuinely trashy manga would have spent the first chapter throwing at least 3 girls in very skimpy outfits on the OP main characters dick for no reason, then proceeded to introduce a new girl every few chapters, with heaping shitloads of fanservice to make people bother.

This manga spends the first 10 chapters elaborately setting up and justifying how OP their main character is and the roots of his bizarre and shocking motivation. he then doesn't actually get his first harem member until much later and she had to be won over by the protagonist solving basically every problem in her life while being a decent dude apart from the harem thing and EVEN THEN it wasn't enough until a heroic sacrifice he had no plans on coming back from made her realize just how much she would miss him.

And EVEN THEN she is still openly opposed to the MC's dream of a harem.

Double-page supporter
I know not everybody like mangadex, both reader and translator, for many different reason. But if they think pulling chapter or not uploading chapter to mangadex will increase the visitor of their own website, i feel sorry for them. Unless they are already famous and established group, most of the time people will just put the title of manga with missing chapter into google search and click the top result, most often than not is aggregator site.

OK, so i'm reading the manga in another site and here are spoilers for Arifureta After Story and Ch 14 of this one
Ok, so there is a world tree that is very similar to Ua Alto, and it also has the same kind of sugestion power, Arifureta AS just connected all manga that have World Trees and just recently got confirmed that their structure is the same as the World Tree that the vikings have
so this could be one of those worlds or something?!

Users who are viewing this thread