Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

I just read the first chapter on another site and I'm a bit confused. The mother of the MC tell him to impregnate cute girls?? By becoming strong and pushing them down. Sounds like rape

too many commentaries in English, but none in Spanish...

Sino entendieron eso estamos mal...

@NikoEiko I was also very confused when I read the first chapter but it starts to explain once the story starts rolling... im not going to lie in my opinion this is like a 7/10 mostly cause the art is not that great nor bad but how the story begun sucked but it is starting to develop into something interesting i would give it more time to read the story instead of the first ch. to see the whole picture, it's has it reasons (even tho it is ridiculous) but in the beginning it seems to be a "path to harem.... with extra extra steps" but for now i'm going to continue to read

@KazuyaHirito190 @CalamityCallout @Tsukinotaku aggro sites my dude like " mangakakalot"

@humbleoverlord I couldn't agree with you more... especially since im in a group my self

@xian104 start from Mangakakalot, start there and end at ch. 21, and move here to continue the rest of the story. thats how i got caught up. ch. 22 has missing pages.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I want to like this series. It's nice that the MC is pursuing his harem and all but...he has no real likable character traits beyond that.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine waiting over 20 weeks for this mans to finally get laid. Still shorter than most MCs lol

What the fuck is this lol, the spanish chapters are mercifully easy to read but still a real kekw moment to want to become powerful in order to impregnate women lmao.

Contributor
You know, the shitty story is not what annoys me, it's the shitty grammar. Like ooof.

Hmm.. i am positive there was chapters 1 and the rest, what happened and they got missing?

I havent read this in a while, but god demn it is already 30 chapters and he still has 1 woman in his harem?? What a slow harem even though I like the character here since it is kinda new.

This story is just about increasing the MC’s harem and the plot is atrocious. I wouldn’t be surprised if the author is using this to influence kids into have sex so Japan wouldn’t be in decline...

Users who are viewing this thread