Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Dex-chan lover
@TokenOtaku Well I never said it wasn't worth a read (okay I kinda implied that didn't I? lol). It just leaks of vulgar "masculinity" and I know some people aren't into trashy manga. Looking past that though, the manga is actually quite funny, and has nice pacing. Especially after the introductory chapters.

For a much much cleaner and actually romantic alternative to this I would check out Iyanakao, which is more or less on the same 'reasonable-scale' as TWGOK in terms of the harem element.

EDIT: Actually just keep it on hold, I forgot it's on hiatus cuz of corona.

Group Leader
I dont get it. I'm at chapter 7 and if I understood it correctly, when these evol orcs mate with other races they offspring gets all powers from them. But he should've been already a being with too much power so it already ran wild. Why encourages his mother him to impregnate girls of other races if that would kill the children or making them run wild?

All I gather from this is that having messed up parental upbringing filled with lies and madness is going to prevent you from having normal relationships with people.

missing chapters are on Link removed, don't link to aggregators.

btw thank you for the upload.

Power Uploader
@KaiserZ I suggest you not to drop this series just because it got sniped.. Do at your own pace (ignore the sniper).. That person will eventually stop translating after a few chapters..
Thank you for your work..

Power Uploader
@AthK
np x)
532300769043677184.png

Fed-Kun's army
Well. I've read chapter 1. It was so legendary I've decided to send it into the past to the very young version of myself (5) with a note ensuring I treat it as Divine gospel.

As for further chapters? Read about 5. They're trash in comparison. Particularly upset about the major plot explosion that'll completely ruin MC's future plans. Actually it derailed his entire reason for training perhaps I'll read on to see if they give any logical response to the
problem of him wanting to impregnate cute girls YET according to his Evol orc bloodline shit apparently if he does impregnate other species (don't know if only orcs are ok OR humans as well due to his mother) the kids will all be rampaging homocial monsters.

Of course since I see a lack of ecchi or smut tags plus the overall slow progress of mangas
I'll assume impregnation never occurs throughout the story/the kids are not born until end chapters thus the plot problem of his kids being monsters solved/ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread