Happy Negative Marriage - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Final

Dex-chan lover
What was her secret? I recall this big deal made about her not being someone you should marry, or something like that, but I cannot remember why that was.

Thank you for completing this series. I had already come to terms with the fact that this series would never be completed. It really is a great feeling to finally get some closure to a series I had been following for a long time now. This is honestly one of my favorite series ever, every word and every brush stroke feels like it has come from something genuine, nothing that the characters do or say feels like it could be something outside the scope of reality. This is Ryuta at his best.

Honestly what a terrible manga in the end. I can't believe I decided to finish it rather than have it bleached from my memory

Dex-chan lover
First half of even 2\3 of manga was good if you don't mind undecisive and shy MC. Situation and motivation was pretty realistic and dramatic. But later seems like author wanted to drag it out for another 5-10 chapters without any actual development, so plot just disappeared into forced drama and bunch of stupid cliché, while behavior of main cast progressively became more and more annoying.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is actually really underrated!

BUT: BY GOD I HATE THAT "IMPROTAN HAIRCUT" -TROPE! It should be forbidden by law! Omfg how could you do this to me, author-san, why blemish your character like that?

Users who are viewing this thread