Happy Negative Marriage

I think a lot of people are confused here about whether or not it ended. There's a total of 33 chapters, but only 29 have been translated. We're still 4 chapters away from the ending.

Fed-Kun's army
11 years. 11 years I've been following this manga waiting for the ending.

This series was good enough for me to pick up the original Japanese version and "read" the missing chapters using Google Translate. I really liked the fact that nothing ever goes exactly as one would assume it would.

Unfortunately GT could not translate one of the final pages. Don't know why. So although I know how the story ends, I still have some missing pieces. Really hope the scanlators pick it up again. After Nana to Kaoru, this is probably my favorite Amazume Ryuta manga.

Group Leader
Well, for its premise, this manga's decent. It's a nice romantic story about two insecure and imperfect adults who never really grew up. I mean, when you've lived almost half your life constantly running away from responsibilities, figuring love out is a tall order especially when you're being rushed headfirst into a romantic relationship. I really like the conflicts and resolutions(ish) that came with this premise. Character developments and whatnot unfortunately got overshadowed by all the lewdness that's pretty excessive even for this mangaka. Other than that, the story doesn't really have any substance about it and is basically the same as all of this mangaka's other works. My recommendation, have a look-see at the first few chapters, if you like it, great! If not, then don't worry about dropping it, you're not missing out on much

I don't understand why this manga has such a low rating. It has a good story, Realistic characters and mature theme. I really recommend this manga to everyone

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why this manga has such a low rating. It has a good story, Realistic characters and mature theme. I really recommend this manga to everyone
I know why people rate it 1 star now, it's cause the characters don't developed fully, especially the two main characters, it got cut short(?) and the manga seems like it was axed.

Man finally I've seen how this concluded after reading it for the first time more than 4 years ago. Crazy. And a great ending as well imo. Show how vulnerable both Setou and Mako are but also how they were able to push past their own insecurities. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread