Happy Negative Marriage

Fed-Kun's army
so someone that have read the raw can tell me if it ends up being a ntr ???? you know im not very confident considering the author (you know like the girl having sex with the classic tanned colored blonde guy)

She makes out with a guy while nude. If thats not cheating then I dont know what is.

its been a while since i last saw this manga. kinda interesting drawing style and hoping a good progress. but welp, its just another "just do straight-up short hentai will ya" kind of story and another author with "seo kouji shitty long story syndrome" i guess.. seriously, even distance, shindol or butcha-u works have better story than this.

damn the woman doesn't deserve the guy. really hoping the guy would find someone who better appreciate him.

Dex-chan lover
Why does EVERY characters in manga made by this Author have Asthma? Like they all seem like they have trouble breathing

Fed-Kun's army
Having read the entire series, I can say with absolutely no reservation that the story in this manga is superb. If you can understand how more you want something, more you consider something precious, more unsure and more tentative you can become, then you got a good start on this story. For that you have to internalized the conflict and fear, and abandon the certainty and sureness of your choices when it remains "someone else's problem."

Because, let me tell you, it's easy to give advice. It's easy to tell people what they should do. It's beyond simple to make difficult choices when you don't have to live with the consequences. And none of you guys who are so sure about what the MCs have to do have to live with the fallout.

The MCs in this manga are far from perfect, of course. They're cowards who continually choose not to lose and keep a fraction of what they could get, rather than dare to win and get everything they wish for. But that's the whole point. Sometimes the stakes are such that subsisting on the margins seem safer than reaching for the whole. As to that they see this as the last great chance. If you can't empathize with that, then there's no point in you guys reading this title. There's a reason why this is seinen and not shounen.

Man these chapters have already been translated, was hoping to see after this little ntr arc how that goes

Dex-chan lover
Why dont these kinda mangas have a special tag so i could blacklist them and never have to deal with them ever again?

i hate this kind of manga, hate it most, its take much my time to read it, and i did't get the good ending... aghhhhhhh

ivv

Dex-chan lover
happy negative? *thonking*
my math is triggered xD

Users who are viewing this thread