Hare-Kon. - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - The Unforgivable Woman

Dex-chan lover
Right after hearing she only cause problems to others she ignores it completely and... tell a secret she just promised she wouldnt.
Ive felt pitty for her at 1st. But in the end shes just a big selfish, hypocrite, short tempered, foul mouth and spoiled brat.
Yep, disappearing wouldnt be so bad. To think the jealousy is actually beacuse shes probably his 1st love...

Damn something is seriously wrong with all of you who commented before me lol

The MC is of course not a good person but sheesh wishing for her to die? I really I’m glad I don’t know any of you in person if for stuff so small you would be glad someone else died, seriously what psychos

Power Uploader
She's one of those bitch girls on those romcom manga added to create shallow drama.

Dex-chan lover
Damn something is seriously wrong with all of you who commented before me lol

The MC is of course not a good person but sheesh wishing for her to die? I really I’m glad I don’t know any of you in person if for stuff so small you would be glad someone else died, seriously what psychos
I agree. Koharu isn't a simplistic "good person", but her motives and behavior are, for the most part, credibly human and even relatable. I mean, she IS shallow, selfish, spoiled, reckless and hypocritical... But her flaws are no more pronounced than than those of most people. The story admits and accepts them, and as a result, she's a more three-dimensional character than most hero-type manga protagonists. I like her, for the most part, even when she's not very likeable.

Koharu does fuck up in this chapter. She spits out Madoka's secret in the heat of a confrontation, and though she feels self-righteous about it, she also seems to understand that she's crossed a line. We could call this the creation of "shallow drama", but we could also say that it's the basic substance of fiction: people dealing with the consequences of their flaws. If everyone behaved perfectly at all times, there would be no stories worth telling.

Users who are viewing this thread