Harebare Biyori - Ch. 15.5 - A Day of Summer for Rui-kun: Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Seven going on seventy :thumbsup:

Looks like a fair bit of trauma, although none of it is particularly mean-spirited so hard to fault anyone.

Dex-chan lover
LuihN5xRV1o.jpg
dD5QdCTth9U.jpg
LUuk7sXoDlw.jpg

8MOHDrzt0pg.jpg
QZWuYHC8UXw.jpg
zqUjqx-kLk8.jpg

Why is she so cute :glee:

zQOx_CcGbkI.jpg

Damn right she is :chad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seven going on seventy :thumbsup:

Looks like a fair bit of trauma, although none of it is particularly mean-spirited so hard to fault anyone.
Maybe not mean-spirited, but "Thankfully I didn't give it to someone else" isn't something that any descent mother would say, especially BEFORE asking if her daughter was ok. And the "why did you eat it all? So weird" is the icing on the child-neglect cake.

That behaviour is cause for trauma more than the food, and the mother is definitly at fault.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe not mean-spirited, but "Thankfully I didn't give it to someone else" isn't something that any descent mother would say, especially BEFORE asking if her daughter was ok. And the "why did you eat it all? So weird" is the icing on the child-neglect cake.

That behaviour is cause for trauma more than the food, and the mother is definitly at fault.
Agreed, I didn't mean to suggest that she's an innocent party, since the trauma this chapter revealed would explain a lot about the older sister's childish (nigh infantile) behavior. A common thread this chapter addresses is that they aren't seen as children/ family (hence, never seeing the other family members' faces, because they don't feel like part of that family), so the fact that Rui actually sees them as people fulfils a desperate desire for connection that was left unattended. The truth of whether the parents actually felt that way is almost irrelevant to exploring the feeling of abandonment.

Banned
thanks for the update, everytime it's updated i always ended with reread the whole series without fail
love harebare so much
also damn the emotional rolercoaster on this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread