Harem Ou no Isekai Press Manyuuki ~Saikyou Musou no Ojisan wa Arayuru Shuzoku wo Yome ni suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that was so fucking funny, I can't and don't want to imagine where it will go from here.
This manga is complete degenerate chaos and i'm here for it.

Thanks for the translation everyone over at RAVEN-HAIRED RINKOOMNISLASH

Dex-chan lover
lmao so other men are not off-limits
just that it has to be consensual

Double-page supporter
It's kind of depressing how many people are coming to this comment section thinking the Nike thing is a gacha game reference and not, you know, the Greek goddess of victory, Nike.

I'll bet they never made that connection to the sportswear brand of the same name, either.

Dex-chan lover
Genji ... based on Hikaru Genji ... is that the same one from the 'Tale of Genji' book?

If it's that same one, I don't think it's just the genders that we need to worry about with this guy, and even the GODS that stand above Pinoko/Nike were worried enough to send her down there with him to observe.

A true ugly bastard, this one is ... AND I'M FOLLOWING THIS SHIT.

Well I understand the confusion that some people thought Nike is reference to the gacha game. Because in the greek myth itself her role is more associated with Athena. There are also some source that Nike is one of Athena's personification.

Dex-chan lover
I thought as soon as I saw ugly bastard as mc I was gonna hate but its a decent comedy so far.

Dex-chan lover
The author really just went, "I'm going to make an Ugly Bastard Isekai hentai manga! ...AND IT WILL BE ABSOLUTE FIRE!"

Users who are viewing this thread