Harem Ou no Isekai Press Manyuuki ~Saikyou Musou no Ojisan wa Arayuru Shuzoku wo Yome ni suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Supporter
Poor delusional Oji-san didn't actually get any action with the maid or the ojou-sama towards the end there. I expect great and terrible things from this series.

Dex-chan lover
Kentauro Miura died and reincarnated to create an even better version of Berserk. This was the surprise he had in store for us, the one he directly hinted at prior to his death.

Dex-chan lover
i have never seen an isekai where someone actually wants to be the ugly bastard from a hentai before :ROFLMAO:. comedy has truly peaked with this one.

Dex-chan lover
My main concern with this is that there are people who are so unfamiliar with BASIC HUMAN ANATOMY that they think "safe days" are real.

I mean, women ovulate, yes; but there's no such thing as a "safe day!" The "rhythm method" is bullshit, people; basic high school health class should've covered this.

You know what they call women who use the rhythm method, and believe in safe days?
Mothers.
They call them Mom.

This just a PSA in case any of y'all mistakenly get laid.

Otherwise, this series seems amazing, and of great cultural value.

Power Uploader
Oh my god, what the hell is going on. It's impossible to predict what's gonna happen in the next page. This manga is batshit crazy and I like it.

They gave us an ugly bastard protagonist. Finally, MangaDex readers can self-insert into the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread