Harem Yori Heion o! Isekai de Shizuka ni NEET Hime sasete Kure - Ch. 3.5

Dex-chan lover
Oh good, I was worried it was becoming a weird worker manger story where mc just constantly is working to help the maids
You we're worried that the story was about MC wanting to help the working class of this Isekai?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I can understand being upset if this does turn into a sort of bait-and-switch genre-wise;
But I for one, welcome our lesbian sex worker princess.
* Waits patiently for erotica tag to appear *

I'm liking the way the main character thinks. No need to overthink things. Just go with the flow. He worked his ass off in his previous life, just so he could be a neet and never have to work again. And that lazy, slothful, neet lifestyle is within his grasp once again. He just has to have lesbian sex as a condition of that lifestyle. But let's be honest here. Lesbian sex is not work; it's a reward unto itself.

Thank you for translating this chapter. I appreciate your work.

Group Leader
then this fella reincarnated into lesbian from start she was previously lesbian as well and have maid working for her in bed that why it explain why they work that much in morning normal chores in night bed with proincess that why they are okay with that many hours ok I now get it

Group Leader
I'm liking the way the main character thinks. No need to overthink things. Just go with the flow. He worked his ass off in his previous life, just so he could be a neet and never have to work again. And that lazy, slothful, neet lifestyle is within his grasp once again. He just has to have lesbian sex as a condition of that lifestyle. But let's be honest here. Lesbian sex is not work; it's a reward unto itself.

Thank you for translating this chapter. I appreciate your work.
I doubt that people who was forced to work like that thing of this as reward and anyone will think about reward if this means working and getting tired

Dex-chan lover
You we're worried that the story was about MC wanting to help the working class of this Isekai?
More so that she was gonna work as an actual maid all the time and just use isekai knowledge to improve workflow instead of fixing the situation.

I really hope scanlator's reactions are just overreaction fot the sake of our own amusement and not genuine hate or disgust for the manga

I don't want to see another case of a scanlation being sabotaged out of spite

Supporter
As long as the younger sister doesn't go beyond just a joke of "MY SISTER WITH ANOTHER WOMAN?!" everything will be fine...
That level of copium is beautiful :dogkek:
We all know this is the most likely outcome

Users who are viewing this thread