Harem Yori Heion o! Isekai de Shizuka ni NEET Hime sasete Kure

It ticks nearly every trope of typical trash isekai, so that can be fun, if you like it, but I am still asking myself after reading the first chapters, why it needed to be a gender swap isekai and not a true and pure GL harem comedy in a fantasy setting, guess just to jump on some more popularity trains. Sad for me but it is already mentioned to much that MC isn't that nice harem princess anymore and instead a dude, till now (chapter 2) it doesn't deserve the gl tag.

Dex-chan lover
It ticks nearly every trope of typical trash isekai, so that can be fun, if you like it, but I am still asking myself after reading the first chapters, why it needed to be a gender swap isekai and not a true and pure GL harem comedy in a fantasy setting, guess just to jump on some more popularity trains. Sad for me but it is already mentioned to much that MC isn't that nice harem princess anymore and instead a dude, till now (chapter 2) it doesn't deserve the gl tag.
The point is that here they talk about labor abuse in large companies, and in chapter two he says that he wants to change working hours because he doesn't want others to die For overworking. (Important topic in Japanese society and the Black Companys who make you work until you die.)

The point is that here they talk about labor abuse in large companies, and in chapter two he says that he wants to change working hours because he doesn't want others to die For overworking. (Important topic in Japanese society and the Black Companys who make you work until you die.)
Ah yeah, missed that, I couldn't be bother reading what he said but still doesn't change that fact that isekai gender swap wouldn't be necessary but I made the mistake and assumed it was only a comedy. The princess could also make the working shifts changes as the head of her large "company"

Supporter
I wish I could just set an alarm to let me know when there is like 10 chapters of this to read.

Or could be trash garbage or it ocould be hilarious garbage, but I can't tell yet.

I can only go off the first 2 chapters that came out right now, but it seems like the original princess was a sexual deviant..

Ah yeah, missed that, I couldn't be bother reading what he said but still doesn't change that fact that isekai gender swap wouldn't be necessary but I made the mistake and assumed it was only a comedy. The princess could also make the working shifts changes as the head of her large "company"
there aren't enough good genderbender Isekai anime.

there aren't enough good genderbender Isekai anime.
That can be, I don't really know as it is not my preferred genre.
My point still stands that with gender bender it can't be really yuri/yaoi or even straight, so If it is declared as one of those it is just wrong and shouldn't be tagged as one of those.

Dex-chan lover
Welp japan, you're never cease to amaze me. Although this one not the weirdest

Users who are viewing this thread