Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Thanks for the chapter and thanks for not splitting the chapters

Dex-chan lover
Congrats to the artist, though I have to ask, is there raws to catch up to or does the hiatus start here?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter that fairies are adorable ^w^

This looks like a very good manga! I can't wait to see more! And congrats to the artist! I wish they have good health.

Power Uploader
Good stuff, what a shitty family. Even the little sister turned out to be shit tier. Sad.

Double-page supporter
@icarushector
Chapter 2 part 2 (already included here) is the latest one. It was released on Sep 27 and the artist announced the break on Sep 29.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah i hope this doesn't cause trouble for her.... LET HER BE HAPPY

thank you very much for the update~!!

Dex-chan lover
So it continues just to end again... just kidding.

I'm really happy for the artist! I can wait for how long it might take to get back to it! 😌

@Sep10trion i don't think they do. I'm guessing that divine embroidery is one thing and the spirits help is something like an add on because of how strong the mc powers are

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion: Doubt it, if you remember the spirits were wearing rags initially, and only after being gifted new 'clothes' (read: mana) by Ewey are they this active/happy.

In all likelihood the spirits were around, but nobody in the family could see/interact with them so they couldn't do anything but just wait around.
Side note: She kept the spider? You'd think the family would take it away from her if they think of her as such a useless person...

I wouldn't doubt the possibility that their greedy hearts is what kept them from being able to see the spirits, and over time the family became so egoistic/greedy that they couldn't do a proper DPE and so do what they can (imbue their own magic to the threads) and pass that off as the real thing just that they're not as strong as the founder.

Though that idea is partly from reading far far ahead in Bookworm
Where due to the action of a certain queen in the past, the traditional methods were forgotten and over time the quality of magic users dropped due to not realizing they're doing it wrong.

The MC did things the 'right' way, though not intentionally, and became very powerful for it.

EDIT: For anyone who care, here's the RAW for the WN, which just from the quick skimming I've done has some difference to this already.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0020by/

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat I would assume that since Ewey couldn't do Divine Protection back then with the spider, the spider became equally useless, thus only good for making regular dresses.

Users who are viewing this thread