Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Sorry if this becomes unavailable again. I'm reuploading with some amendments as suggested by the comments.

Yui => Ewey as per first 1 chapters
Demon Eyes => Magic Eyes : Wasn't sure if I should because 魔眼 is more commonly translated as Evil Eye or Demon Eye, but 魔(ma) is also used in 魔法(Mahou) for magic.

Thank you so much for the translation and picking this up! I've been curious with the story!
Thanks heaps!

Dex-chan lover
A solo guy scanlating? Not a group with dozens of patrons and thousands of followers?

*deep breath* SNIPPPPPEEEERRRRRR~!
Did you get PERMISSION from the owners group scanlating this? They probably just real busy with their finals for the last year that's why they haven't uploaded in a while!? Can you imagine the hard work they've already done on the chapters they never released? How dare you!

I just found this and thought I wasn't going to be able to read anymore but then I saw there was a new update. Thx so much for translating the chapter

@Redice After what happened with "Milady just wants to relax" I can't blame people for wanting to pickup projects.
It is also a 2 person group, maybe they need to collaborate instead? It does feel a little adandoned rn. considering their page is showing 3/4projects in total

Users who are viewing this thread