Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
@Kyuubitamer
Nope, it's really about the divine protection embroidery.

Next chapter when Ewey try to cut it, she couldn't, and the ex-king explains that this DOES have protection embroidery against blades.
(it's also at this point that Ewey finally noted that he is the ex-king, since the shock of the cloth made her ignored the rest of that conversation initially)

Then one of the spirits came in and slice off the jewelries attached, much to Rodan and the ex-king's surprise.

And that's the end of the current RAW :v

Fed-Kun's army
*Lace-edged shawls

Lol, this mangaka, my gosh. That's clearly crochet/tatting on the edge of a fabric shawl lolol.

Dex-chan lover
yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss

give me more older man as romantic interests! im tired of the regular prince or dukes! give me more kings or prime ministers! give me more silver foxes!

She's right though, that outfit is horrendous. It looks like the cut-n'-paste clothing projects you get when you're in daycare. So ugly. Not only is her family ugly on the inside and outside, they bring more ugly into the world. Burn it

Double-page supporter
mf walks in looking like thAT and thinks he has the right to be confidently smirking. SIR LMAO

That looks like the kind of dress I'd make for my Barbies with paper and scissors when I was 4 years old. What was her family thinking lmao

Double-page supporter
@BlueMelonDice (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ω˂̣̣̥)੭ु⁾⁾
From your lips to gods ears! You made me laugh out loud, literally!

What if Ewey was robbed away when she's a baby and that her "parents" are not her biologically parents. That explains why her "Family" looks different from her??? And also in regards to the king's clothes. It might be the work of her younger sister tho???? Idk

Dex-chan lover
What part of that outfit is ok, guess it's really true some brand names are actually selling just a name as no real quality products. He'd probably get better from a regular seamstress in town over her parents garbage

Double-page supporter
@Asean But her talent matches the inherited ability of her family, so I think she's just legitimate with terrible parents.

Users who are viewing this thread