Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

THIS SPEED!! THANK YOU!!

and OMG I thought he was a magician, not the former king LOL. Then again there's the art where he's holding a sword, so. Woops. BUT THOSE CLOTHES REALLY ARE TERRIBLE, AND THEYRE FROM EWEY'S PARENTS...HOW EMBARRASSING??? lol @ rodan having no fashion sense and Ewey just being so taken aback by his terrible clothes that her first words are like GET RID OF THEM RIGHT NOW. Show him what you're made of, Ewey!!!

Thanks for the amazing and quick updates! Ewey looks so cute in the last panel 😍

Dex-chan lover
I have next to no fashion sense and even *I* cringed at that outfit. Well done artist in putting that out. (snickers)

What are those!!!

I mean did he just stick jewels or something on his clothes.

Supporter
Dear lords, even cavemen have better fashion sense and clothes-making skills than her "family".

Oooh! What if it’s because she was so good at showing off her needlework in the beginning was the reason why her parents locked her up and not just because of the spirits and ability thing? The summary did say they exploited her. Because compared to her skills, theirs was trash? So they couldn’t not have the public knowing that, and tried to pass off her work as theirs! I dunno, that’s one of my many theories so far on this.

Users who are viewing this thread