Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
I always thought the last spirit was much fancier than the rest...
But OMG it just clicked for me when i saw him cut the fabric....the last spirit is literally a spirit "king"🤣

Also the person on the floor in page 10 when her dad was talking to himself about the contract.....
Was that the mom or the sister or someone we never seen before ?

I didn't know someone picked this up.
Thank you so much for picking this up. I am so happy to be able to read the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal

Well if you want to read ahead... the webnovel is here https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0020by/

The chapters are really short in the webnovel. The comic really expands or fleshes out the webnovel by a lot though. So the webnovel and the comic may not follow exactly with each other.

Dex-chan lover
5.2 raw is out on the site :v in case anyone still come by to check comments
tl;dr is whenever Yui think 'if only I have this spirit's blessing here' that spirit will express its willingness to help.

And the king tell the lord he understand now why he wanted him to meet Yui, because this is 'dangerous'

After he change into Yui's remade cloth, the king praise her for the good work and then explains that her ability is very much on par with the founder in how extraordinary it is
And that's why if this truth is ever revealed, her family might demand her back.
Yui "ABSOLUTELY NO"
King "And that's why 'this' is measure to make sure that doesn't happen"

He then propose Yui marries him.

*FBI OPENS UP*

Ewey father is going to kill the former King?!? That's some mess. Who was that woman getting eaten by that giant spider? Time will tell...

Page 10 Is that Nylle 2nd daughter? Did try to get married to get out of that family? Than got trapped.

He's behind on his request by 3 years... wtf- this feels like treason to make the royal family wait so long lol

Users who are viewing this thread