Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Who is that woman? Is she being eaten by the spider??😱 And her hair is white.. could it be MC's mother?🥺

Dex-chan lover
thanks for all the hard work with the release, it's a pretty good scan
spirit-san looks so cute. if wonder if they'll get names in the future?
@Izznis oof. if that is the case, how long has she been suffering? is she the reason why our MC wasn't originally put down?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the woman with spider is Ewey real mother, maybe the royal family indirect diescendant?

@sunshinelemons
O_O I didn't know that. I didn't mean any ill intent when I made my other comment because I was unaware of the author's circumstances.
But congrats to her...!!!! I'm surprised that she's actually been able to update then without putting this series on hiatus

Thank you for picking this up dear. You did a good job. Ill wait for the next chapter. Thank you again 😘

Supporter
Great work on the translation! Now we wait...

There has to be something going on with the white spider. If she is connected to the founder she might have a different contract...

bitch please, your evil noble crap and evil spiders and dodgy contracts are no match for moe chibis

@lumella

fashion is life in anime land! she's very interesting!

Does anyone else think that the evil noble is going to get eaten? Also, if the spirits eventually abandon the current Nyle Household, what will happen to their version of Divine Embroidery? Anyway, thank you so much for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
novel link please!

Also, that was a nice setup for the final boss (or a midboss along the way)

The spirit is soo cute ≧ω≦

Thank you so much for the update
Really appreciate it.. ^o^

Thank you for your hard work on the translations!! Please look after yourself and remember to sleep💙❣️

Users who are viewing this thread