Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Uncle! The ML is you?!
I feel conflicted on one side holy.. this hot uncle on other side.. age gap and that handsome bro that help her out of that damn house

Edit: if this hot uncle get rid of that goatee will he looks younger? Hmmm

Can someone please spoil us? Like just say if they ever become romantic or anything? I really need to know if I should drop this or not lol

Fed-Kun's army
Eww isn't he like 25 or something and the FL is 12(idk) either way she is too young. I am dropping this if we go to the romance route.

I have a serious question
How do I pronounce her name without saying ew?

😍😍😍those chibi spirits are so funking cute. Ahhh I wish we have faster updates. Japanese mangas take ages to release a chp🥺

asdfghjkl I did had thought the former king would be the ml or a relative of the ml but still surprise me hehe if they really do get engaged, she can freely make many cosplay clothes for him ha
On one had she's mentally an adult and the other person isn't interested in her in that way and will give her protection so I'm totally fine with this marriage 👌
But this manga isn't tag as romance so there's a possibility she reject and they find a different solution (with the spider contract it would be hard to change her name) or go through it with only platonic relationship

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is the best option to protect her. Because even police can't protect her in her own house.

Rodin is too young and too weak (politically) to be her guardian or husband.
The ex-King is the best candidate as he is royalty but not involved in politic.
Even if they have a child, the child can't inherited the throne.
The current King already has a fiancee he loves so much
and he prefers Ewey to be clan leader since he originally want to demolish Nylle family.
And yeah Argit kinda likes her. Well depend on the setting, she's 15 and might be an adult (or not).
She's mentally over 30 anyway.

Argit the ex-King was crowned when he was 12, but stepped down because his (ex)consort injured the Holy Spirit.
I thought the current King Amnat is his nephew but it seems he's his son.
I guess he's really an uncle.
His last two queens are full of trouble and the marriage is political. So far until Ewey meet the founder of Nylle, ANOTHER REINCARNATE JAPANESE NAMED SAKURA, there's no romance. Again, Argit has taken liking to her because his past with woman was very bad.

Prepare for the troubled age-consent readers, everyone~

Oh my, I hope it goes down the age gap romance route! Most likely not since usually it's the first guy to do a nice thing with sparkles that the FL gets with but aaah to hope. Thank you for the translation~!

@debrandir its not that she cant be its just a more troublesome proccess. Its also still leaves her vulnerable as @ serverclosed pointed out. Also if rodan (or anyone) was to adopt her it could possibly lead to her parents finding out (during or after) and that would put her at great risk.

yesssssss omg its nice to have an older mature ml for once ☺🤤

I'm totally down for this guy cause he seems like he'll be able to protect her and keep her safe

Personally, I think they'll make a really cute looking couple🥰
I'm looking forward to the future

Thanks for translating this! I really appreciate it 😄

Dex-chan lover
Eyyyy, a kindred spirit who understands how hot older men can be!

Fed-Kun's army
A good way to protect her but will the devil's contract activate when they do get married or when her feelings for the ML is confirmed? Please little spider don't turn into that black demon spider.

I kind of knew this would happen even though he looks like he's twice her age...

This was fine until a man in his 30s asked to marry a 15yr old. Now it’s weird

Users who are viewing this thread