Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
Lol sir how old are you? It is custom for that type of thing to happen back then, but it's probably only for protection in this case and not having kids. I wouldn't mind if she initiates a relationship with someone older because she is older technically

Meanwhile....
(FBI arrive at the scene)
FBI: Sir thats illegal! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!

(Someone continue the rest please!)

Double-page supporter
I hope he shaves that beard so his age looks a lot younger, because I'll be damned if I let that poor girl marry into royalty with a goddamn adult.

Thanks for the upload!

Lol I thought he was there to marry ewey to his son. Thank you for the update!

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD. "U stopped me from looking like a hobo so can u marry me" aldhsldhsldj

thanks for the update! this is more hilarious than I thought it would be

Heeehhhh...... and here I thought she'd be paired up with the other guy who took the guardianship of her😞

As a fan of older guys in manga/anime, I'm totally cool with her getting with him 😘. I feel like they would keep the romance fairly wholesome and save any risky stuff for when she is in her 20s.

Uhmmm... wat? She’s like, 14 or something, and he has kids old enough to be the new king.
Sorry mister but that’s gonna be a big no from me.

*spits out water* say what?!??!???!?? where did that come from talk about out of nowhere....not that I disapprove but....couldn't it have been a bit more I dunno romantic? (i don't think that's the word for it but can't think of another) or at least in a better aesthetically pleasing setting like a garden! or in a few more years?!...ok I'm just talking nonsense now ignore me, please.....

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who tries the "it’s normal to get married young back then" argument, it really wasn’t. Those kinds of marriages were looked down upon even back then. Nobles could get engaged young, yes, but nothing was ever consummated until they were 18 or something.

Users who are viewing this thread