Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Can’t see why ppl are trying to cancel this arrangement and drop the manga when the king clearly states it’s DANGEROUS for her to be alone and through marriage there is no possible way for her family to force her to come back. They clearly forgot how bad she was being treated and will most likely continue serving as a royal seamstress under the guise of being a royal concubine.

Woah woah, mate! Hold on! Hell no!
How old are you again? Why not adopting her instead of a loli-marriage????

Hopefully she won't be changing her name. Because I doubt the King can protect her from evil spider demons.

@NMason
Possibly because adoption would mean the MC will have to change her name and previous chapter already showed that is a bad thing. I assume that's why the author choose marriage.

Since until the wedding the MC will not be changing her name. Also possibly because the engagement can be canceled after the dangers have been removed.

aHA i must've heard wrong, repeat that last sentence please??

thanks for the translation!! :3

Dex-chan lover
Well, having her be "fiancee" or "wife" would be enough to warrant protection. It doesn't necessarily mean they would participate in any other relations even if they were married and instead wait for her to be of an adult age. Though, the whole thing would be in name most likely.
Still going to continue reading this because the plot and material seems pretty interesting; and this is a nice change of the Reincarnation genre. Not to mention there's the woman that was shown earlier who could be Ewey's real mother.

Thanks for the translation!!!

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Say what??

Didn't see that coming from him, maybe someone else

Fed-Kun's army
@deltarayedge
Lol, I won't even say an age gap isn't a big deal, marriage itself, up till recently, was nothing more then a business contract, thats how its still treated, and thats how its been treated throughout history.
Ideally you marry someone you love, or at the very least don't find objectionable but its not required.

looking at it this way, there is almost 0 downsides to the marriage on her side setting aside love, marrying AND marrying someone of status and and means. then factor in he doesn't look bad, and you have a somewhat ideal candidate.

wait I don't get it, so her real mother is the lady with the spider on her? And why would the spider rampage again? What?

I... wanna see Arjit in them clothes that our girl imagined...

Also y'all needa chill with the marriage. It's normal for the times back then

... i-is this our ML?

I just... he’s really random??? Also, isn’t he the ex-king, so he doesn’t really have power rn right? ... you know what, I’ll just believe in the mangakas vision...

Thanks for the translation!

Well, marriage seems like a great solution. But...he’s real old.

Isn't he the former king? Is he divorced? Children? This is just for show, probably? Lmao so many questions! Thanks for the update ~

Users who are viewing this thread