Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

WTF???? This dude's a literal grandpa ans she is a literal child. Oh HEEELLL NOOO! Please tell me she gets a proper ml otherwise this is gross as shit.

This is where i drop this story.

Art is good but story is real bad. Too much cliché used senselessly, no plot, no hurdles. Just wish fullfilment.

Everyone is stupid, including MC who is supposed to be a isekaied (so older and wiser than her age)

And now there is some pedophilia.

This is bad, don't read it.

Hopefully this is a real marriage of convincing not a set up to some creepy romance plot... though maybe in 10+ years if she gains a liking for the silver fox? Please no grooming!

hope cute spider is not demonic and even if the contract breaks, it will want to stay with her anyway...since the spider seems to love her lots..and yus that oji-san is so to my taste.
Also, people, thats a more classic society, its not odd for children to marry at 14 or 16... (they are considered legal adults by then). U cant use your moral compass to judge them! thats fairly common for the time setting! and its obvious he is marrying her to PROTECT her! with his authority, who will want to find trouble for her?

Just one comment: The Emperor's New Clothes Sux. What, a sleeveless vest with tails? 🤪

Dex-chan lover
you know it’d be cool if, being so passionate about sewing and fashion, she was paired with a male lead that could perfectly complement that passion, like a merchant trading in exotic textiles or a mining scion that has an eye for jewelry

instead of a random old guy that can’t tell the difference between Dior and an expensive garbage bag with holes for his arms

Dex-chan lover
instead of a random old guy that can’t tell the difference between Dior and an expensive garbage bag with holes for his arms
Well for to be fair there is suppose to be luxurious handbag that looks like garbage bag. How we can differentiate both if somehow they being place side-by-side in certain location?

A model on the runway at Lanvin's spring 2014 show.

Users who are viewing this thread