Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Wow wow! A new update! Thank you for updating this one. I’ve been so curious about what’s next. (。-∀-)

Double-page supporter
Thank you for translating. I really enjoy this manga. You made it very clear and enjoyable.

Thank you for translation. You got a typo on page 15 that a duplicate. "When you when you"

As far as fonts maybe something that isn't so rigid. Something softer with umm rounded slightly more artistic style to it to go well with the art style. Unfortunately I don't know font names anymore.

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with this series.. it's like groups keep just picking this for .1 of a chapter and then dropping it...

Thanky ous om uchf ort het ranslation! Hopet hisd oesn'tg etd roppeda gain, Ir reallyl iket hism anga

Group Leader
thank you for this chapter! although i'm still on the fence about how she got engaged to someone that much older than her, considering how back in the day (and even nowadays???) this is not considered strange.... hnghhhhh.... i don't wanna condemn it but I can't help but feel kinda iffed

Even though phonetically identical, her name suddenly changing from "Ewey" to "Yui" was like whiplash.

Thanks for the chapter! For a first effort, this is far better than a lot of scanlations I've seen in the last. Hope you keep doing this series!

thank you for the translations! i hope you could recheck the material before you upload it to make sure there's no typos or something.

for the fonts, i think there's a lot of recommendations for manga font. or maybe you could use wild words for the normal dialogue and zud juice for inner thoughts.

Double-page supporter
It would be nice if she went all out on the ballgown and she would be her own fairy godmother making her own Cinderella dress.

@universallyincrisis He is retired royalty. Normally any child of his would have succession rights, but he probably renounced all rights when he retired to prevent future political turmoil. And he is smart enough to explain this as a part of a prenuptial to prevent future misunderstandings.

THANK YOU!!!!!
source.gif

Double-page supporter
Alright!!!! This is such a gem that I'm sad it doesn't get scanlated quicker. Thank you!!

Group Leader
Thank you! I've been waiting for this!

@starrycarol

The fonts I've used for manhwa are:
Normal: CC Wild Words
Shout: CC Wild Words Bold Italic
Awkward: Augie
Narration/SFX: Zud Juice

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread