Hariko no Otome - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Group Leader
So who wants to take bets on what this idiot is gonna do next? He’s clearly gotta one up his own daughter (even if he doesn’t he recognize her) or die trying. We’ve seen a lot of injured spirits around his mansion so he’s doing something unholy to make the clothes he can craft right now. I’m guessing we’re about to see the equivalent of summoning demons with massive human sacrifices next. And it’ll still be inferior

Supporter
Thanks for the translation and keep up the good work!
You are doing a very good job even if it is machine translation, thanks for taking it up.

Dex-chan lover
So who wants to take bets on what this idiot is gonna do next? He’s clearly gotta one up his own daughter (even if he doesn’t he recognize her) or die trying. We’ve seen a lot of injured spirits around his mansion so he’s doing something unholy to make the clothes he can craft right now. I’m guessing we’re about to see the equivalent of summoning demons with massive human sacrifices next. And it’ll still be inferior

Would it still be a bet if I know from reading the RAW? :v
the plan that's brought up by the mastermind (who's the master of the girl who can drain spirits' power, the one we've seen with giant spider on her back) is:

kidnap Yui and drain the power of spirits near her, that way he both get rid of the nuisance and get more spirits to feed upon (as of this chapter there's literally no more spirits near the house)

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation.
I admit that I did not know this Manga that I discovered by chance among the newly released....
Without discussing the story which I like very much so far, I must say that the chapters are "really" short ! Sigh !

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually kind of surprised the sister didn't cause a scene over this, considering she spoke so confidently about how it was herself that was going to be the next head of the family, in front of all the guests, just before this.

I like the story, even if it is predictable, but the "mother-in-law" comment just reminded me again of the creepy age gap. Really should have had the male lead be the king's brother or just adopt the girl instead of having her marry a 40+ year old guy as a teenager.

Dex-chan lover
I like the story, even if it is predictable, but the "mother-in-law" comment just reminded me again of the creepy age gap. Really should have had the male lead be the king's brother or just adopt the girl instead of having her marry a 40+ year old guy as a teenager.
Wasn't uncommon for the time period this is set in, to be fair.

Dex-chan lover
Also, can I just say how refreshing it is for a knight to be wearing actual armour in one of these mangas / manhuas for once? Instead of what is basically a military dress uniform all the time.

Dex-chan lover
The quality has definitely gotten better since you’ve first started translating this series, mainly in the grammar and typesetting (at least I think it’s typesetting, idk tho since I’m not a translator myself)

Dex-chan lover

I like being spoon-fed by mangaka but it took me rereading to remember what it was all about and this issue is addressed in one of the earlier chapters. He is not a creep, so far at least, he straight up tells her to marry somebody else once she finds a special someone. This marriage is for her own protection.

But yeah as far as I can see, she will fall in love with him and will prolly bang at some point.

Group Leader
Would it still be a bet if I know from reading the RAW? :v
the plan that's brought up by the mastermind (who's the master of the girl who can drain spirits' power, the one we've seen with giant spider on her back) is:

kidnap Yui and drain the power of spirits near her, that way he both get rid of the nuisance and get more spirits to feed upon (as of this chapter there's literally no more spirits near the house)
Well that’s way dumber than even I expected lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.
Father is a retard not realizing his own daughter. Shows just how much he didn't see her as anything
It can not be understated just hot much the difference in treatment would have changed her appearance.
That and he saw her sue the family's skill, but due to his incompetent testing he is convinced she has 0 ability to use it.
Cognitive Dissonance pairede with her looking actually clean and healthy means he does recopgnize her.

Users who are viewing this thread