Hariko no Otome

Contributor
Oh hell yeah! A pretty isekai about fiber arts featuring faeries and bishounen is hitting all my niche buttons, instant follow! Thank you Illya Scans!

Wow I really want the family to get their come uppance. Though I don't blame the sister so much in the first chapter as she's been indoctrinated and all by the parents. Depends if she does anything in the future.
Curious to see where it goes.

<nitpicking>
The English Alt Name is listed as "Hariko no shoujo", yet on the image of the cover it clearly says "Hariko no otome".
</nitpicking>

@Solista Re: "a different site" vs. "the published cover"...
Yeah. When sources from those two places disagree, I'm always going to lean towards the publisher's reading versus some random website. Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it correct.

Dex-chan lover
OH MAN, I can feel that this series is gona be good but Holyshit theres only 1 ch atm OTL its gona take forever for more to come out

Her parents are the worst! I hope this has romance. I’m curious about the spirits and why she can see them.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!

Ahh, congrats to the artist on a happy childbirth!!

I'm for now satisfied with knowing our poor MC is out of that atrocious sweatshop of a home.

Dex-chan lover
If you've read the second chapter, the artist had a baby so the manga will be on hiatus for a while. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread