Hariko no Otome

Dex-chan lover
Hello, might i ask why the main heroine's name got changed? And spirits eyes became...demon eyes? Very weird, especially the eyes. The old name sounded a lot better, more suited to that world. Besides these 2 things pretty good translation my dude. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai then you're not using this site often, just last month titles from the top 20 started getting sniped by no name groups(newly created accounts), just trying to get famous or trolling, which was extremely toxic. All of these titles were often updated. While i can see your valid point, it is quite extreme and one sided. Even when snipes happen most of the time the lazy translators are already too late and upload late, or throw a hissy fit about it.
At the end of the day, if the uploader has uploaded before (after the update) he won't need a moderator check from my understanding

Double-page supporter
@AlphaFlow I'm reading multiple comics here per day. A snipe is not spam, nor is it a fake upload. It is simply someone beating them to the punch. If anything, your comment merely proves my point about the purpose of this approval process.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Super serious dude dresses wounded fairys in life saving kitten pajamas. Didn't expect that development.

Oh and the novel link is here
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0020by/

thank you so much for picking this up :) it looks like such a wholesome manga, so I'm so happy to see it being translated again!! (you did a wonderful job on the recent chapter!)

Thank you for the update! Your scans were pretty clean and easy to read:) It really made my day!!

Thank you so much solo translator-san! All the matter is we can know how the story unfold again♡
Andddd your work is splendid!

Thank youuuuu sooooo much for your hard-work, Translator-san!!!!
I was really happy to see an update. It's been so long. This manga is so interesting and I looking forward to the next chapters (until 5.1 maybe as that is the latest update I think).
Thank you!!!!! 😍😍😍😘😘😘😆😆😆

Users who are viewing this thread