Hariko no Otome

Omg, I was wondering why the manga wasn’t updating since I love it so much. I’m so happy for the author and her safe birth.

I’m in to reincarnation team manga. But this is the first with this story setup. I’m really excited for the rest of the story

Guys. Is there going to be an update of the chapter because so far I see 2 chapters here and 6 raw chapters on the other website.

So...is anyone gonna translate this? It looks super promising based on the first two chapters and I can't get it off my mind. Been waiting for months for more. 🙁

Double-page supporter
No update for 8 months. We finally get someone who did a chapter, only for MD to block us from reading it.

ehhh the villians feel a bit to comically evil. like they dont have any single trait or character besides being the evil and abusive family. at least give them some form of reasoning behind their shitty treatment. At this point its just shitty treatment for the sake of being shitty and for her to fall when someone shows her basic human kindness.

Also there is literally NO reason for this to be an iseikai . This story would be literally 10x better - the abuse from her family would actually mean something considering how much of our personalities is affected by our childhood, meaning the healing process and her interactions with human kindness would be much more impactful and tearjerking.
But if you know this aint her first rodeo it ends up her reason for being able to endure the abuse is not due to any of her individual strength of character, but rather her experience from her past life helping her cope through it, completely invalidates her character.

Supporter
@ataniphor Agreed, as much as I enjoy isekai as a concept, I've noticed that many "isekais" were clearly shoe-horned in to appeal to a wider audience only to be quickly discarded and never mentioned again.

Supporter
@DragonScar04 It's a safety measure to prevent spam and fake uploads from new accounts. Gotta wait for staff to check it first before it is visible (along with it reappearing in the latest updates list).

Double-page supporter
@TrapCard113 Safety measure to prevent spam or "safety measure" to give lazy scanlators who have been sitting on series w/o updates a good many hours to quickly prepare their chapter for release before a new chapter by someone else becomes available? I don't remember seeing any spam uploaded here other than on April Fool's day, so I highly doubt the validity of their argument that this is an actual attempt to prevent spam and fake uploads.

Users who are viewing this thread