Hariko no Otome

It's a shame that since a group picked this up, the release speed dropped. As far as i know the raws for next chapter are already out for some time

Wow, this is so interesting and cute! Different and fresh as well!! Someone, please keep updating, all readers are patiently waiting and we're all grateful for your releases :)

What happened to this title? The last time i heard of it, some group allegedly picked it up .. guess not. Hope the first translator picks it up again

As I may have mentioned before, another TL group has decided to pick this up, so give your thanks to them :)

THANKY OUT HANKY OUT THANKY OU THANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OUTHANKY OU

Double-page supporter
thumbnail

I'm sorry but he's how old? Please let this be japes.

That took a turn I did not want......I’m usually open minded about age gaps but dude must be like more than 10 years older than her and she’s still a young minor at that....Someone say sike rn *~*

Does the description need some type of revision, or rewording, or something?
I had a long-ass wall of text explaining my thinking behind asking, etc., etc., but I, doubt it'd be 'useful.'
Maybe I'm just reading it in a strange way or otherwise misunderstanding it, but I wanted to ask.

Oh and I haven't read it yet, so maybe that would clarify/change something, like the way I'm taking it to mean, but imo that'd kinda defeat the purpose of a general description....

O- Oji-san??? Please cut your beard and maybe you can be upgraded to a handsome ahjussi.

oh n o a dandy ojiisan appeared?! take me away, ojiisan! do you need a daughter i'll be your daughter and call you Dadd-cough

*six pages later*
what the f*ck? what th e f * c k ?! oi oi oi age difference, age difference! I mean technically she's a reincarnation but y'all didn't knew that!

Users who are viewing this thread