Harmless Monsters

I can't thank you guys enough for taking on Taimashi to Akuma-chan!! I loved this manga to death forever and I'm so happy to finally see it worked on after so many months!

ed

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for picking up Taimashi to Akuma-chan!

Dex-chan lover
As for their discord, the mod there is...let's say, hot-tempered

@VINT64 Funny to hear that from someone who after just joined, starts criticizing how the server structure is bad and there are no rules against trolling. Not to mention after several people asked you to chill out, you just kept going. If this was just the type of humor you like to use, then please dm me at Jacky_My_Boy#7233 and we can talk again. 🙂

I'm sorry if this is not a place to post it but, when manga "This Italian Girl Has Become Such a Freeloader" get more of it's translation? I love this manga and the efforts you guys put to translate it, I couldn't thanks enough. You guys are awesome, and if you guys need more time to translate it, I understand.🙂

Did y'all drop Tsubaki? There hasn't been a new chapter in months and the raws are out...

Yo thanks for the translations for Taimashi to Akuma-chan. been following your translations since you guys picked it up. Really cute series.

Users who are viewing this thread