Haru to Midori - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Glad to see someone pick this up again. I’ve been getting discouraged by so many good shoujo ai/yuri series seemingly getting dropped.

Power Uploader
We didn't really drop it at all. Typesetting just varies depending on who's available (hence why /yuri/ is co-credited this time around).

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's quite hard to say "I take you because i had an one sided crush on your mom and you remind me of her". I can't really blame Midori

Dex-chan lover
@GoggledAnon thanks for your hard work! 🙏

I really like this story, even with the sort of melancholic vibe it has.

Dex-chan lover
glad she finally realized something about her mom and midori also yup I was right, that girl is a fucking bitch like who the fuck asks sooooo many personal questions when you aren't even friends and then goes and says the person you are living with isn't your family, crazy bitch deserved to get hit for sure

Dex-chan lover
That classmate must really want to get close to Haru but is going about it in terrible ways..

Oh wow can’t wait for the next chapter, lol Haru is gonna be more curious and self conscious

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fucking christ that girl deserves an award for the shittiest fucking character. God it made me so upset reading through her lines, like what the hell was she even trying to accomplish talking about haru and midori living together when she doesn't know shit. Dear god I'm angry.

Aight with that out of the way, thanks for the translation as always <3

Why would you suddenly talks shit about other people's family yo. I know we need a plot device for the drama but this is a bit hmnn

Lel that gal is a busybody who likes haru but does a terrible job at approaching her. This might work on some wimp but Haru is out of her league

Dex-chan lover
You can already see the big gay in the horizon

Serious, tho, that classmate is a total piece of shit, what was the point of that?

The classmate is jealous that haru and Midori live together... little bitch goes ^^
On the other hand it's a bad thing for a good thing because they're going to talk about the past and the very close relationship, for me there's no doubt that Midori was in love with tsugami.

Dex-chan lover
That bitch of a classmate... Seriously, if you're gonna talk shit like that at the very fucking least do it for a reason, so what if you think and said that? what will that accomplish? Then she should be better off living in the streets ? will you take her in instead? what an asshole.

*SIGH*

ANYWAY the reactions Haru is having about Midori are different than what I thought it would be xP I'm really hoping for a good ending or at least for good character development after this.

Haru's reaction at the end is that she understands that Midori had feelings of love for her mother...

Aggregator gang
Talking shit about the person that took in the classmate that you want to get close to is a stupid move.

Also, I see Haru realized what she meant by that. I wouldn't be surprised if Gary's mom liked Midori as well, but got with q man to hide her sexuality.

Users who are viewing this thread