Haru to Midori

Dex-chan lover
So pure, I'm just a little worried that tre relationship is going to get weird

I might drop it if it gets weird but for now the feelings are in the right place and so much feels T_T

Hopefully the shoujo ai will will stick with being about a lesbian who adopted and not involve the kid.

Not going to lie this is the first manga I every cried while reading and that was after the first chapter and I’m not ashamed to admit that finishing to the most recent chapter was emotional to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
so raws for chapter 14 are out and
15 will be the last one

Nooooo. I'm not ready for the last chapter😩 I love this series even though it hurts sometimes aaaaack

Dex-chan lover
It's sad that it's ending so abruptly since there's plenty to be develop regarding tsugumi's parents and even haru's dad. Also midori's life as an outcast after tsugumi left wouldve been interesting as well.

No respondieron a la pregunta de quien es el padre, no hay nada que indique yuri, y el diseño de Haru crecida es feo. Un 7 por la decepción.

It’s sad that this ended. Although if you look at it in a different light, these characters both needed growth but couldn’t realize it. They were forced to see it and struggle with each other and both agreed they want change. I really really like this one.

I really enjoyed this and cried my guts out. I dont think it was necessary to talk about the father. We are at a point in life where people don't need to rely on both figures to live plenty.
I hope there is an epilogue or some extra scene but still love them and love watching their growth together.

Still hate that thing with manga/anime of having affective relationships with minors. Even though they didn't date or make something lewd. It sort of annoyed me every time it happened.

This manga just gave too many feels, tho im half hearted with the ending...they could've explore more now that haru is almost an adult...

Users who are viewing this thread