Haruka Reset - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - The Land Made by Rice and Snow

Dex-chan lover
I too want to experience the joys of snow

But it’s 30-fucking-degrees celsius out there.

Dex-chan lover
The best reason not to eat whale is that it tastes like shit. I had some whale bacon just like the one featured here forced upon me when drinking in an Izakaya with a fellow traveller. It tastes like a fishmonger smells. Ultimate MEH. No wonder the main reason it's still fished is mostly to placate fragile snowflake nationalists with a persecution complex, to then be forced upon schoolchildren by the state because no one sane actually wants to eat the stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I too want to experience the joys of snow

But it’s 30-fucking-degrees celsius out there.
Last time it snowed in my neck of the woods we lost power for a day, several trees fell in my neighborhood alone (one guy got his roof partially caved in.), and folks cars were slip and sliding into each other.

I love me some snow but I'd much rather go to it then have it come to me.

Dex-chan lover
Last time it snowed in my neck of the woods we lost power for a day, several trees fell in my neighborhood alone (one guy got his roof partially caved in.), and folks cars were slip and sliding into each other.

I love me some snow but I'd much rather go to it then have it come to me.
Come to Jakarta. It’s so hot and humid that you’d wish you’re not in Jakarta after half a day.

Don’t forget to bring a gas mask.

Dex-chan lover
The best reason not to eat whale is that it tastes like shit. I had some whale bacon just like the one featured here forced upon me when drinking in an Izakaya with a fellow traveller. It tastes like a fishmonger smells. Ultimate MEH. No wonder the main reason it's still fished is mostly to placate fragile snowflake nationalists with a persecution complex, to then be forced upon schoolchildren by the state because no one sane actually wants to eat the stuff.
There's a reason why a lot of countries have stopped whaling except Japan. It's not necessary anymore (oil), the meat isn't great, and of course, there's the reason its an intelligent mammal species. Ok, guess that makes three reasons. My bad!

Users who are viewing this thread