Harukawa-san is Hungry Today Too. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Contributor
@Shibiririreruwa
Looks like some cut-off text on page 2. "I though(t) we were just"

And those last color pages with the Nyanified twins from Futago Complex are adorable.

Double-page supporter
@Hollow7F Maybe because you know you can't compete with a guy like him. JK. But as a woman, I found this guy totally husband material. I need to find someone like this in real life.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 i know theres nothing wrong with him, i just dont like him for some reason...maybe coz i was exposed to the lil brother first. meh, who knows

Group Leader
@Hollow7F
@miyako19 i know theres nothing wrong with him, i just dont like him for some reason...maybe coz i was exposed to the lil brother first. meh, who knows

I'm with you, Hollow7f, but I got turned off by him in the early chapters when he was acting like a stalker.

Dex-chan lover
The tiny neko kids are just a fun play on the author's other characters from Futago complex haha

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly @Hollow7F @miyako19
same, I don't like him either even tho he's a good guy, the reason I think is because the author shoved the brother in like ch 1 and he's been taking care of her for god knows how long but since its not the wincest route but more of I guess the brother being a wingman it legit makes me wonder why did the author shove him into ch 1 instead of the actual romance target for us to see first instead of the brother cause now it makes me wonder if the brother will ever have some other use .....would be fun if author ships someone with the brother lol

Contributor
@dokidoki

endgame.jpg

I realized I probably should have put "Natsumi" instead to differentiate from her brother, but it's pretty obvious which sibling is the titular Harukawa-san, after all.

Yo bro, you havn’t been rejected. You’re just super trusted to an absurd degree by her

I don't know about the love story side, but I'm here for the food so honestly however the love story takes turn, I don't mind either way

Dex-chan lover
IT turn out a bit like the Osake coupe. But with out alcohol

Users who are viewing this thread