Haru's Curse - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.5 - Extra Chapter

Ah, i would also like to have my own Tougo-san. Shopping would be a lot easier with a human calculator. Also it’d be nice if he could help me with Econ hw and stuff.

He ended up falling in love with a person who's the complete opposite of his ideals 😂Classic~

the mole on his chin just below his lip is so cute....i've come back to read this manga so many times......
Konishi Asuka (in my opinion) is a pretty good writer(and of course, artist as well). Her protagonists(mainly the female leads) are strong in character and beliefs and usually witty and funny. They have realistic/admirable outlooks on life most of the time. They feel real as well as from another world because of their circumstances. They make sense. (don't get me wrong tho--I still read mangas with female protagonists who are endlessly bright, postitive, bubbly, or optimistic and kinda 2D...but its nice to have characters that have all sorts of sides that feel 4D.

His ideal type before maybe come from what his parent's enforced ideals. It's obvious how his mother favors Haru, the exact same type that he stated above. Goes to show that his supposed to be ideal partner doesnt come from him but rather a person that what would his parents want.

Amazing! Simply amazing, superb! The author isn't afraid to mince words and hit realistically.

This was so cute... I wish there was more about after they move in together and maybe even their marriage life

I came here after catching up with the latest chapter of raise wa tanin ga ii..
Wow I'm amazed I've never thought that she could write two completely different genres and she's so good with it.
It's such a good read, a bit depressing, but it's still amazing nonetheless.

Fed-Kun's army
People are talking about how skilled the author is

if this work is anything similar skill wise to her other mangas I'm going to be busy for a while

absolutely a delight to reread this once a year def part of my top favorite romance mangas of all time, the author is such a skilled writer and artist. i miss these two characters so bad i truly wished that we had more extras of their daily life.

Double-page supporter
I can imagine all of Tougo's reactions to Natsumi's shenanigans being somewhere along the lines of, "she is such a mess..... why the hell do I like that so much"

Users who are viewing this thread