Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 10 Ch. 551 - Now We're Here

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, I just internalized that his name is Mamoru. It makes perfect sense.

Haruko is lucky.

I'm in Thailand. And I know one Japanese guy who does the same as Mamoru.

That guy, Seya, only works part time jobs for a while until he collects enough money. Then he quits the job and travels abroad. He really likes fishing and wants to go around trying to fish different/strange fishes all around the world (he came to Thailand to catch giant snakeheads, Siamese giant carps and such). When he runs out of money, he works part time jobs to collect money for his next trips and so on.

Double-page supporter
Mamoru is a really interesting person. He has so many experiences but acts like an idiot even though he is actually quite smart/wise/clever.

Makes me want to go travelling even though I prefer staying indoors.

Group Leader
Fuck, I know this feel.
I traveled (still travel even right now) a lot during my teens myself, wich is apparently not so common for a french guy.

I went to China, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Belgia, Spain (a ton of times), the UK, the Baltic Countries, the Neitherlands and so on.

And do you know what I concluded ? The world is exotic, but really, there's nowhere where I will feel out of my world. And it came to my self-realisation that there is no place where I will feel really at home. It's really a dreadful feel, so it explains this guy overall "don't give a shit" behavior, and also why he's not even trying to have a carieer anymore.

I feel like they're ramping up big bro for something. He's been getting a lot of plot. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread