Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 10 Ch. 592 - Big Brother's Girlfriend

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Damn from the title I thought it's going to be the MMC, what a tease

Dex-chan lover
Stranger things have happened than meeting up with a cute girl at a manga cafe I suppose. Maybe the joke will actually be that he cut and ran too soon to witness such a thing, assuming his brother was either lying about the girl all together or dating some stereotypical looking otaku girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro You miss the joke. Japan manga cafe isn't a place to meet girl since even though they are called cafe, they don't look like normal cafe at all. They are full of single-person cubicles where a person can read in private, you can even spend the night there.
His brother doesn't have any girlfriend. This happen in plenty of other manga and anime. A character said that he will spend Christmas with his girlfriend but it turns out, he is just at a manga cafe, reading manga for a whole day. Maruyama is just being considerate to his brother.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 I didn't miss the joke at all. I offered a possible if unlikely alternative, because other series I've read have actually done exactly what I said. If I had half a mind to bother doing so I could probably pull up five or more examples of series where two people entered a single cubicle at a manga cafe. If we expand into hentai, probably some more because much like karaoke places, there has apparently been the occasional problem with people doing stuff they shouldn't in there (at least in the worlds of hentai doujins).

Users who are viewing this thread