Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 13 Ch. 771 - Trip Invitation

Dex-chan lover
Aww, that's pretty sweet... I wish I were half as awesome as him. Lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I totally need Mamoru in my life. I guess it is time to move to an apartment and spy on my neighbor’s kids, like Kurai-san did.

Mad respect for the brother. It’s totally true what he said. I was jobless for like a half a year. I did part-time job tutoring kids once in a while, but I spent most of my time doing nothing. It was both heaven and hell. I could spend my time playing video games and not worrying about getting up early in the morning (my sleep routine was really weird. I often went to bed in the morning and woke up like at noon or later). However, it was really bad for my mental health. I felt guilty a lot. I started getting tired of doing nothing. I was short of money often. I felt like I was a useless member of the society. It is not that fun.

Dex-chan lover
we need more people like him, 'cause we know for sure he's doing for choice

Double-page supporter
Just as I thought Mamoru couldn't be any more of a Chad, he goes and outperforms himself again.

11/10

Dex-chan lover
is the scanlation group working on something else? not to be greedy and ungrateful but the raws are waaay ahead. we're still in volume 13 while the raws have reached 20

Dex-chan lover
TOP GUY right here. What a world it would be if we could all be like him (but with a job).

mu1VUjp.png

Dex-chan lover
I can say with first hand confidence that having a friend who will say "hey, let's just go" when you've been living NEET and feeling physically ill with depression, there are few things you appreciate more with hindsight.

Users who are viewing this thread