Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 14 Ch. 835 - Pro's Determination

I 100% agree with big bro, I can see football players punching their balls if necessary to cheat that "pain number" system. I mean, there's was a goalkeeper who cut himself in the forehead to fake being attacked.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even watch football and I totally agree with that. The state of that sport 😆

Dex-chan lover
Divegrass players ragdoll at the slightest touch, real or perceived. Sometimes you'd think they're competing in gymnastics.
I don't remember it being such a pathetic sport when I was a kid though. Nowadays it's unwatchable.

Dex-chan lover
Just needs a social movement calling them all sissys and tell them to man up.

Double-page supporter
It seems to me football is such a boring sport not even the people on the field can be bothered to play it seriously anymore... =P

Group Leader
@Gazz91 well, it didn't use to be like that. The way football was played in the 80's and 90's was something else, it was alive. Nowadays, it's all about image and money rather than the actual sport. Sad, really.
And the diving bullshit was invented/popularized in the very late 90's, start of the 00's. That's about when I kinda stopped caring about it.
Long response, but really, for everyone else in the thread, don't blame the sport, blame the times and people that changed the sport.

Dex-chan lover
>be me, football pro
>do home run
>opponent pats me on the back and says nice job
>I proceed to fly out of the stadium at mach speed

Users who are viewing this thread