Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 23 Ch. 1465 - Something Surprising

Dex-chan lover
There are only two outcomes if she actually musters up the courage to confess

1) Maruyama thinks it's a joke and laughs it off, and Takada pretends it was out of embarrassment and cries all night when she gets home
2) Maruyama shouts "REALLY?!" and then a truck bursts through the wall to make Maruyama an instant isekai protagonist

Dex-chan lover
There are only two outcomes if she actually musters up the courage to confess

1) Maruyama thinks it's a joke and laughs it off, and Takada pretends it was out of embarrassment and cries all night when she gets home
2) Maruyama shouts "REALLY?!" and then a truck bursts through the wall to make Maruyama an instant isekai protagonist
Por que no los dos?

Maruyama laughs into the next world and is followed by Takada who needs to let him know she was serious. Spin off shenanigans, 200 chapters, then finally a real confession before they make it back and start dating. Anime soon after.

Dex-chan lover
I know this isn't the subject, but once there was a Japanese video on how to cook bear paw, obviously not the panda. Hours of work for something that doesn't look the least bit appetizing.

Dex-chan lover
Man, my heart skipped a beat and i was about to squeal for a second. Now, my dreams..... crushed.......

Users who are viewing this thread