Hatarakanai Futari

Dex-chan lover
I assume it's the system always loading all chapters when marking a new one as 'read'.
Didnt expect my comment would get a reply in the series comment page, I hope its not loading the pages (doubt it, as I have follows with 200+ chapters but nothing >600 from my memory) as well but I dont really have a comparable series in terms of chapter count. Not sure how to report if its a bug or working as intended since my cpu is pretty old and its just me having the issue.

so is there any romance in this story?
I would read if there is any romance or incest lol?
1-Yes-ish
2- No

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how to report if its a bug or working as intended since my cpu is pretty old and its just me having the issue.
My CPU is also over a decade old ([four] Intel Core i7-2600), but my computer is still fast enough for my taste. So I'm gonna shift the blame to mangadex' shitty optimization.

Double-page supporter
I love this series but the chapters are annoyingly short and there's huge lag going between them. I feel like the chapters could've been grouped until the afterwords.

Do similarly long series (in terms of chapters) have this much lag?

Thank you so much to the scanlator to update it so regularly. It's something I look forward to reading every week whenever the new chapters are uploaded.

Thanks uploader-san for the frequent updates! These weekly updates make me look forward to and be grateful to the mondays, something unimaginable without this manga

Dex-chan lover
Woah, that's one nice illustration. She looks adorable too:
5d23f05d-a077-4feb-80c2-ab8da7a59bd6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread